- Valve body is solid, heavy duty, Seat Retainer construction allows
Gasket conforming to API 609.
- Optimal disc geometry and cavity free flow passage offers minimum
flow resistance and high Cv values.
- Heavy duty pins connecting valve shaft to disc avoid lost motion under
high torque conditions.
- Long life, easy field replaceable seat placed in body, away from flow
stream, provides bubble tight shut off. Valves are equally suitable for
control and tight shut off applications.
- Low friction bearings provide maximum radial support for higher shaft
loads. The PTFE lined bearings having low coefficient of friction
minimizes operating torque and reduces actuator size. They are slip in-
place type, easy for assembly and disassembly.
- Seat options includes PTFE, EPDM, Viton Soft Seats and flexible
MetalSeats to suit a variety of fluids and applications.
- Recommended for critical applications including high temperature
services, throttling steam control, liquid services, gas applications,
vacuum applications, corrosive fluids, refinery services, chemical
services, hydrocarbon services, etc.
- Torque generated metal to metal sealing provide bidirectional tight
shutoff as per requirement ofAPI 598 ,API 6D & FCI 70.2 ( class VI )
- Triple offset geometry completely eliminates seat to seal rubbing
action through out 90º disc rotation . The disc seal makes contact with
the body seat only at the final shut off position.
- Stellite hard facing on disc seal can be provided for abrasive
- Complete metal construction including seal & seat with tight shut
performance enable the design to be inherently fire safe.
- Double blow out proof stem retention ensures greater safety and
complies to the requirements of API 609.
- Large diameter one piece shaft construction provides better disc
alignment & smooth disc rotation between 0-90 º.
- The shaft is connected to the disc through a key & pin to absorb
differential expansion due to temperature differential.
- The shaft is guided with two long bearings which are hard chrome
plated or stellited depending on applications.
- Bearing protection seals are provided optionally for gas applications
containing suspended particles.
- Low emission gland packing: Shaft & stuffing box finished with
excellent finish & live loaded packing provides low emission shaft
- Stainless steel metal rings with in between graphite layers are
- The laminated resilient metal seals are suitable for temperatures up
to 1000 ºF (538 ºC).
- Seal is mounted on the body always away from the corrosive effects
of the flowing media. Both seat &seal are field replaceable with our
- Mistake proof bolting system of seat & seal to facilitate the mounting
of seat & seal in one & correct position only.
- Wide gaskets for seat & seal to eliminate leakage past the face of
seat or seal under high temperature conditions.
- In built mechanism of disc prevents decentralization of disc under
high temperature & pressure conditions.
- Rigid disc construction minimizes disc deflection.
- Positive external valve position indication.
- Materials conforming toNACEavailable on request.
- Heavy duty operator mounting bracket with ISO mounting facility for
variety of actuator models.